HPPSC 2022 Proficiency Test Admission Card:The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has published the Admission Card for the Typing/Shorthand Test for the post of Senior Stenographer, Class III (Unpublished) on its official website. The Commission is ready to conduct the proficiency test, including the typing/shorthand test, on August 23, 2022.
Applicants who have qualified for the proficiency test round for Stenographer Class III positions can download the proficiency test admission card 2022 from the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission -hppsc.hp.gov.in.
In order to download the Skill Test Admit Card 2022, you will need to provide your login credentials including User ID and Password at the link available on the official website.
You can download the HPPSC Skill Test 2022 Admission Card directly through the link below.
Direct link to download: HPPSC Skill Test Admit Card 2022
In accordance with the brief notice issued, the Commission will conduct the Proficiency Test i.e. Typing/Stenography for the position of Senior Stenographer, Class III (Unlisted) on August 23, 2022 from 3:00 p.m. Applicants should note that the Proficiency Test venue i.e. Typing/Shorthand for the post of Senior Stenographer on the scale has now been fixed at Center of Excellence Government College Sanjauli, Shimla- 6.
Candidates can download the HPPSC Skill Test Admit Card 2022 from the official website after following the steps below.
Download Process: HPPSC Skill Test Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website i.e. hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Access the WHAT’S NEW section available on the home page.
- Click on the link – Press Note – Regarding Proficiency Test i.e. Typing / Shorthand for the position of Senior Stenographer at the scale given on the homepage.
- A new window will open where you will get the HPPSC 2022 Proficiency Test Admission Card
- Download and save it for your future reference.